Support-the-Staff @ Luther Park
This summer you could be a prayer buddy, an encouraging soul & friendly face!
What does Support-the-Staff include?
- In June, you will receive a picture & bio of a summer staff member along with any prayer requests they have.
- We ask you to write a letter to the summer staff member at the beginning of the summer where you can introduce yourself, offer encouraging words & ask for prayer requests.
- Throughout the summer, pray for the staff member (& the staff member will be praying for you).
- If you can, meet the staff member at Open House July 15, 2017.
- Finally, the staff member will write you a letter about their summer experience.
How are the donation monies used?
Why is Support-the-Staff important for Luther Park?
- At Luther Park, we believe we not only have the responsibility of ministering to the campers but the staff, too.
- Young adults are searching for their place in this world, an opportunity like camp & to have Andy, is an intentional time to openly explore their vocational callings.
- We feel called to empower the staff to be more confident in who they are and where they are going.