Support-the-Staff @ Luther Park
Suggested Donation: $25
This summer you could be a prayer buddy, an encouraging soul & friendly face!
What does Support-the-Staff include?
- We invite you to make a donation to the Support-the-Staff fund & send us your contact information (see below).
- In June, you will receive a picture & bio of a summer staff member along with any prayer requests they have.
- We ask you to write a letter to the summer staff member at the beginning of the summer where you can introduce yourself, offer encouraging words & ask for prayer requests.
- Throughout the summer, pray for the staff member (& the staff member will be praying for you).
- If you can, meet the staff member at Open House July 14, 2018.
- Finally, the staff member will write you a letter about their summer experience.
How are the donation monies used?
- Supplies for on-site staff team building & bonding activities.
- Off-site outings for the staff to celebrate their hard work & continue building their bonds with each other.
Why is Support-the-Staff important for Luther Park?
- At Luther Park, we believe we not only have the responsibility of ministering to the campers but the staff, too.
- Young adults are searching for their place in this world, an opportunity like camp is an intentional time to openly explore their vocational callings and who they are. Help support them in this journey!
- We feel called to empower the staff to be more confident in who they are and where they are going.